Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate- Review+Swatches!



This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holidays, I will reply to any comments when I return :)



Hey beauties!

Since starting my blog I have read a lot about Korres products and the brand in general. I have heard a lot of hype surrounding their lip butters, which I definitely think these are worth the hype! So recently I bit the bullet and ordered one from Feel Unique



I was a little skeptical at first, but I have to say I absolutely adore these. I got the Pomegranate one and love it! These are quite similar to the Revlon lip butters, but definitely more creamy and pigmented.  


I definitely see this becoming a staple in my makeup bag, it gives just the right amount of colour and lasts ages! I will definitely be stocking up on some more colour while I am away.

Korres describe their lip butters as: a buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of Shea butter and Rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips.

I would definitely say these are slightly better quality than the Revlon lip butters and last a lot longer. They are also so much more moisturising, so this will be great for colder days as it hydrates the lips and will prevent them from drying out.

Korres can be quite difficult to get a hold of in Ireland, but I believe it is available in House of Fraser in Dundrum and I believe Arnotts also stock Korres products. As well as FeelUnique and are around €9.



Have you tried any Korres products?

Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...