Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection- My Picks!


This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holidays, I will reply to any comments when I return :)

Hey lovelies,

I was quite excited to hear MAC were releasing a Marilyn Monroe Collection to commemorate Marilyn's death 50 years ago.


I was only drawn to one product from this collection, and this was the lipstick in Love Goddess. This is a beautiful pink-berry colour, which is great for this time of year. It is a satin-finish lipstick so this is really creamy while also being semi-matte. I regret not getting more lipsticks from this collection.



Overall the other products in this collection didn't really grab my attention. I also wasn't a fan of their packaging, it looked really cheap, I feel they could have done something more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...