Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

October Favourites

Evening lovelies!



I can't believe I am writing another favourites post, it seems like yesterday I was writing my September favourites!

So October for me was a busy month, settling back in to college, early starts and late nights, which has left my skin a little worse for wear.

I decided this month to switch things up a little and shop my stash to recover some old favourites of mine.

Here are some of the products I have been loving this month:

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: this is relatively new to me but I have been wearing it almost everyday since buying this almost 2 weeks ago. Check out my review on this here.



Caudali√© Beauty Elixir: I picked this up while on holiday in Italy in August and have been using this almost everyday this month. I spray this on after cleansing my skin and I then apply my moisturiser. I haven't noticed much of a difference, but my skin is feeling smoother and looking a lot clearer so I am going to put it down to using this product.



Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Matte Finish lipstick #107: I have been really into wearing deep berry/red shades this month which is totally unlike me. This has been my go-to berry shade in my collection and have been wearing it to death this month. This is a great dupe for Deeply Adored from the Marilyn Collection from MAC. Couldn't recommend it more!




Elizabeth Arden Rose Illuminator: I bought this way back in April and have fallen back in love, this is great if you are looking for a subtle highlight. I adore rose gold so I can definitely see myself using this a lot more this month.




Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo #40- Permanent Taupe: This has become my go-to eye product of the month, I use this along with Satin Taupe eyeshadow from MAC and a Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in Taupe. I blend this all with a MAC 217 blending brush to create the perfect daytime smoky eye look. I have been wearing this look a lot this month.

MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow: As I mentioned already I have been pairing this eyeshadow with the Maybelline Color Tattoo and Rimmel eyeliner. These three products really compliment each other nicely.

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl #4 Taupe: Since the launch of these liners at the beginning of the month there has been a lot of hype surrounding them, now I can see why. These last ages on the waterline without smudging and they are waterproof!? As mentioned I have been pairing this with my Maybelline Color Tattoo and Satin Taupe from MAC, which all work great for a subtle daytime smoky eye.


Maybelline Color Tattoo, Rimmel Scandaleyes liner, MAC Satin Taupe



Lush Ponche shower gel: Since the release of the Lush Christmas products in October I went along to pick up my beloved Snow Fairy to discover Ponche. I bought a smaller bottle to try it out and immediately fell in love! So I went out the next day to buy the full size and haven't looked back. I have to admit I am liking this one a lot more than my Snow Fairy (I know!) I adore orange scents so that may be why it appeals a lot more to me.



Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara: Since first discovering this mascara last year I have loved it, this is my second tube! I rekindled my love with it early in October and have been using it ever since, it really defines my lashes and makes them appear a lot longer, I wouldn't say it adds volume to my lashes but it separates my lashes beautifully. I have noticed Soap & Glory have released a new similar mascara so I will definitely be trying that one out since I was so impressed with this one.



Topshop Pastel Animal Print scarf: I am rarely one to buy something full price from Topshop, but I decided to treat myself to this having lost my first half stone in the middle of October through Slimming World which you can read more about here. I am a huge lover of scarves so I thought this would be perfect. This goes really well with my khaki army jacket and is really versatile. This is still available from Topshop.





What are your favourites this month?


Comment below :)


Emily x

6 comments:

  1. Great post - we have lots of the same products! I really like reading your blog and have nominated it for the Liebster blog award. See my post for all the details :)

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I haven't yet tried ANY of the Kate for Rimmel products but I am dying to, especially the lipsticks D: I need to track some down asap.

    I'm your newest follower btw :D Found you through ^ Tales of a Pale Face & love the look of your blog :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same, love them! Awh thank you! Welcome!! :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone seems to be loving the new Rimmel lipsticks! Really want to try them :) I love the Thick & Fast mascara too! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...