Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- Review!

Morning beauties!

While on a recent trip to Boots I perused the makeup counters and picked up this foundation which I have heard a lot about and was dying to try out.



I have been testing this foundation out for the last couple of days and have to admit I am absolutely loving it. This is the first Rimmel foundation I've tried and I am really impressed.

This foundation actually adapts to your skintone, so you get the perfect match for your skin. I am the lightest shade 100 ivory, this foundation also has an SPF 18.

At first this foundation applies light-medium coverage, but it can be built up to a fuller coverage. This have quite a semi-matte finish with a slight glow which is great for the cold weather, as I find matte can be quit drying in the colder weather.

This lasted quite well on my skin for about 6-7 hours without a touch-up, which I was quite pleased about. I still love my Bourjois Healthy Mix, but this would be my close second favourite drugstore foundation. (Excuse the silly towel!)


This foundation retails at around €9 (sorry I don't have the exact price to hand!).



No makeup

Just foundation

Foundation, Concealer & Powder

All of the rest


Rimmel can be found in Boots stores nationwide

Have you tried this foundation?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I use Estee Lauder, but I have heard great things about Rimmel foundation, I heard its quite similar to the more expensive brands. might have to give this one and try! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely as good as some of the more expensive ones out there!

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...