Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Slimming World Update #2!

Hey guys!

So since my last update I have had a major achievement- I reached my 1 stone target! I reached this last Wednesday (sorry I'm a little late with the update!). To say I was delighted would be an understatement. 


The plan is great and this month got to try a few recipes which were delish! If you would like any recipes let me know. I am finding the plan a lot easier that I had initially thought, but eating out can be quite difficult. Also this Friday I will be heading to New York for 5 days so I'm quite nervous how I am going to stick to the plan, but I will try and plan ahead for that. I will definitely allow myself a few treats though (it's a holiday!).

I am already looking forward to what this month will bring and am hoping I lose another by Christmas. 


My total weight loss to-date has been 16 1/2 pounds

You can read more about Slimming World here

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...