Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

My Top 10 Christmas Picks!

Hi guys!

So since we're into December I am in full Christmas mode now! And what better time than to start a Christmas series, with tips for gifts, whether it be for friends, family, boyfriends, girlfriends or even a Kris Kindle!

Sometimes I find it quite hard to buy for others, especially at the last minute. So I will be featuring some handy tips if you're a last minute shopper like myself. 

Here are a couple of my favourite picks this Christmas, hope they help!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | 10

What are your top Christmas Picks?

Emily x






2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that MAC palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I think santa got the hint when my eyes were out on stalks looking at it :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...