Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

November Favourites

Hey lovelies!

I can't believe I'm doing another favourites post, where is the time going?! Earlier this month I went to America and of course what trip to America isn't complete without (or a couple!) a visit to Sephora? So a majority of the items I picked up while I was over there.


MAC Whisper of Gilt- I purchased this product from their latest Christmas collection, this is a re-promote from their Extra Dimension collection. This is a beautiful smooth highlighter, with an almost creamy texture to it. These can be used as highlighters as well as eyeshadows. If you can get your hands on these I highly suggest trying them out.


Clarins Odyssey palette- Since buying this last month I have been using it constantly. The colours in this are great for taking a look from day to night. I have a more in-depth review here.


Urban Decay De Slick (Travel size)- I picked up this travel size in America, because I wanted to try before I shelled out the money for the full size. I'm absolutely loving this. I have combination/oily skin and this really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I did purchase the full size after trying this.


Revlon Grow Luscious mascara- I've had this mascara for about a month and have only started using it again this month, it is a fantastic mascara for defining my lashes, although I don't think it makes my lashes grow.


Bath & Body Works Vanilla hand sanitizer- I love this hand sanitizer, as it doesn't have that nasty alcohol smell to it, but a gorgeous vanilla scent. It also contains some glitter, but the glitter doesn't sit on your skin it just dissolves. I love the handy holder I bought with it as well, I can just attach it to my bag and use it on-the-go. I wish they would bring Bath and Body Works to Ireland ha ha!


* Hask Macadamia Oil Deep conditioning hair treatment- I was kindly sent some gorgeous Hask products to try, and this is definitely one of my favourite products. I have coloured my hair and bleached it throughout the years, so this has really helped put back some moisture to it. I use this along with the Exotic Shine Treatment which works fantastic when used together. I like to use this once or twice a week, I wouldn't recommend using it every time you wash your hair as it is quite a heavy conditioner.


Seche Vite Topcoat- What can I say? This has to be one of my favourite topcoats I've tried....EVER! It  dries super fast on the nails and leaves them looking gorgeous and shiny and lasts ages! I even picked up another bottle of this because I'm afraid I'll run out! If you are looking for a glossy, fast drying topcoat- try this! 


Tarte Amazonian Clay 24 hr blush in Exposed- I have been wearing this blush almost everyday since buying it while in the States. It is a gorgeous dusty rose colour and is a great one for pale-skinned gals like myself. 

 

NARS Sheer Glow foundation- I have been dying to get my hands on this foundation for ages. I picked this one up in the States as it is a darn sight cheaper in the States than here in Ireland. This is a heavier coverage foundation so I have strictly reserved this one for special occasions. It really is a fantastic foundation, my only problem with it would be it doesn't come with a pump!


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish- This cleanser is so hyped up in the beauty community, and rightly so! I've been using this over the last couple of weeks and it removes every scrap of makeup off of my face. I use this with the Muslin cloth provided. This is a fantastic deep-cleanser. Definitely going to be a re-purchase for me!



What have you been loving this month?

Emily x



* pr sample














6 comments:

  1. Wow lots of amazing favourites :) I'd love to try the MAC Whisper of Glit, it looks gorgeous! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Definitely try it- it's gorgeous!!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love that Clarins palette, all the colours are so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? Such a beautiful gift for Christmas.

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. some great favourites, I love Tarte Exposed, the Clarins palette and UD De-slick. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ they need to bring Tarte here! :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...