Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2012

The Christmas Tag!


Hi guys! 

So since doing the I Love Fall Tag, I thought it would be nice to do a Christmas Tag, since it's my favourite time of the year! 

Haha This is how I feel coming up to Christmas! Haha!

1.   What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
I've always loved the couple of weeks building up to Christmas, all of the shops are nicely decorated, and of course the Christmas music!

2.   What’s your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
I love golds for eyes with a little bit of glitter here or there! I'm also loving deep burgundy lip colours this year (which I would have never went near before!) and reds. I like to focus more on my eyes and lips and keep the rest neutral.

3.   Real tree or fake tree?
I love the idea of a real tree but they tend to be a little messy, so we have a fake one. I always love to help in decorating it!

4.   Giving presents or receiving presents?
Definitely giving presents, I love the whole element of surprise and just the feeling in general, it makes you feel good when you give somebody a lovely gift. Receiving gifts is always nice too :)

5.   Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Morning! I'm still such a child at heart so I love opening them in the morning while watching some Christmas movies.

6.   Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I love the idea of a handmade card but I am awful for making things so I just buy mine. I always get a funny card that always best describes my personality and my parents love it! haha :)





7. What's your favourite Christmas film?
That's tough but I love Elf, Will Ferrel is hilarious and I love to sit down and watch this every year. I also love the Grinch as well.

8.   What’s your favourite Christmas food?
Do you even need to ask?! It has to be a Christmas roast with all the trimmings! I love Christmas morning breakfast as well after going to a walk :)


I tag anyone who would like to do this tag, it has just added to my excitement for Christmas :)



What do you love most about Christmas?

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...