Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

H&M Wishlist

Morning guys,

Recently while browsing through H&M, I came across quite a few pieces that would be ideal for Spring/Summer time. I really think in the recent months H&M have upped their game. I always head to H&M when looking for something on-trend.

I have always loved H&M for their basics and at affordable prices, the quality is great for the price too!

For this season I am also loving the big statement necklaces, and have acquired quite a few. I am definitely one for my accessories! I am also loving the floral trends this season. I think these leggings would be perfect with a simple top and blazer. I have absolutely fallen for the floral jacket as well, which again would be great with a simple top and jeans.

These are just some of the pieces I have been loving!
Have you spotted anything from H&M?

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. Great picks Emily - love those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wishlist! i love that pink jumper :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...