Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Liebster Award!

Hi everyone,

Recently I was nominated by two lovely bloggers- Aisling from Total Make-Up Addict and Avril from Blushful Beauty for a Liebster Award. I have been nominated before, but it's always lovely to receive a nomination nonetheless! :)

These are the rules as follows:

1. Nominate 11 up and coming or new bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
2. Divulge 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked.
4. Tell the bloggers you have nominated and ask them to complete the same process with the 11 questions you set out.

11 Random Facts about myself

1. I'm a type 1 diabetic and have been since I was 9.
2. I'm really really shy when in big crowds of people, and tend to get really anxious.
3. I have been obsessed with makeup for as long as I can remember! Always playing with mammys makeup when I was younger!
4. I have been dieting pretty much for most of my adult life. I've always battled with weight issues, but am finally getting a handle on things :)
5. I'm currently studying Music Management in college, but I don't feel it's what I really want to do. I'm not overly fond of my course.
6. When I was younger I always wanted to be a teacher. I used to play games like 'teacher', I even had my own little blackboard. I would hate to be a teacher now.
7. I am the youngest of 3- I don't really get along with my siblings. I feel we all have completely different interests and personalities.
8. I am a total 'neat freak' when it comes to my things.Everything has it's own little place. Shame I can't say the same about my room! :P
9. I haven't had much contact with friends since leaving school. There is only 1 person I really stay in touch with. The rest I see more as acquaintances. But I am loving meeting new and interesting people through blogging! 
10. I have 2 tattoos and 19 piercings. I regret both of my tattoos.
11. I have a huge fear of spiders. I will run in the opposite direction at the mere thought of one being there. I can't read or look and anything with a picture of a spider on it. Other than that I love most other animals!

My Questions from Aisling
1. What's in your handbag today?
Purse, a packet of tissues, L'Occitane hand cream, Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar hand sanitizer, a receipt from TGI Friday's, Miu Miu glasses case, gum, headphones, Leap Card, Insulin, Longchamp cleaning guide.
2. Who would play you in the movie depicting your life story?
I say I would, I'd feel sorry for someone playing me haha :P
3. Favourite comfort food?
Chocolate or Chicken wings
4. What is your most prized possession?
Probably my Tiffany necklace my mam got me for my 21st or my dog (he's like my baby!)
5. What was your most embarrassing moment to date (can be anything!)?
Probably going to a birthday party about 2 years ago and the guys mother pouring me drinks. I went outside for some fresh air and ended up getting sick- I'll stop the story now! 
6. Favourite song at the moment?
This is a tough one! It would probably have to be Always Be by Jimmy Eat World of Everybody's On the Run by Noel Gallagher & the High Flying Birds.
7. Last time you cried watching a movie?
I can't remember exactly, but it could've been Christmas with the Kranks at Christmas- the ending is just so cute!
8. What really makes you mad?
I can get angry over the smallest things, but probably when I see people abusing animals or complaining about the elderly, racism!
9. If you could step into somebody else's shoes for day, who would you choose?
This is a tough one! Probably a YouTuber or something as I have always wanted to see what it's like (thats another fact, I've always wanted to make a YouTube video, but am too chicken!), or else my dad, he travels a lot for work and would love to see all of the interesting cities and places he gets to visit.
10. Whose style do you admire and why?
I don't really admire any one person's style, but I love Kristen Stewarts casual style (I'm not a massive fan of her though!)
11. Best book you have ever read?
I don't read many books (which really needs to change!), I recently read a book- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, which had a great ending. I love books with a great twist at the end!

My Questions from Avril

1. Who inspires you the most?
Probably my mam, she looks after us so well- how does she put up with us?!
2. What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Either watch a movie, or lets face it, shopping!!
3. Have you ever called in sick to work to just have a duvet day?
Of course! Well for college anyway! I like to think of it more as a 'mental health day' haha.
4. What are you most proud of in your life so far?
Probably finishing school, I wasn't great in school so I was happy to finished and out of there.
5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Either flying or invisibility! 
6. Where do you see your self in 5 years time?
Hopefully working and in a job I'm happy with.
7. Do you have a bucket list? If yes, what's the weirdest thing on it?
No, but I would love to make one!
8. Do you have any fears? 
Tonnes- spiders, heights, scary movies, snakes, mice, rats, any creepy crawlies, maggots (bleh!)
9. What do you do to cheer yourself up?
Probably shopping or what a nice feel-good movie.
10. What's the make up item you could not live without?
It would have to be concealer or mascara!
11. Who is your favourite blogger/ vlogger and why? 
 I can't pick just one blogger! I like tonnes of bloggers. A few would be: Fluff and FripperiesForever Fabulous in BowsFleur De ForceViva AdonisMake Up MonsterMusings of a Make Up Maniac etc. My favourite vloggers would be: Fleur De ForceTanya Burr aka Pixi2wooPixiwooMissglamorazziAmarixeLeanne WoodfullTar Mar.

Questions for my Nominees

1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is the one beauty item you would repurchase without fail?
3. Who is your favourite band/artist?
4. What makeup item makes you feel like a million dollars?
5. What is your favourite beauty brand? And why?
6. Do you have current favourite beauty product?
7. What's your favourite tv series?
8.  What would be the one thing you wish you could own, if money wasn't an object?
9. If you could be any character from a novel or movie- who would you pick?
10. What's your favourite feel-good movie?
11. What would be your dream job?

My Nominees for a Liebster Award

Sarah from Rara Giggle
Dani from Glamour Nazi
Clara from Countess du Blush
Hannah from A Bullet To The Head
Sarah from Princesswatshername
Emma from The Makeup Buff
Rosaleen from Roses and Rockets

(It isn't quite 11, but ah sure!)

Thanks again to Aisling and Avril for nominating me :)

Emily x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...