Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Make-up Shake-up #5

Morning guys,

Apologies for this post being so late in the week. This week has been really hectic with assignment deadlines in college etc! 

But I'm back to show you my makeup picks for this week.

Face:

For my primer this week, I took out my trusty Benefit POREfessional. This is my third tube of this stuff, and it's an xl tube. I can definitely see this going far!
I also decided to take out my Origins VitaZing, which is a fantastic tinted moisturiser, perfect for a lazy day (we all have them!).

For foundation I also picked out an old favourite- Dr.Jart BB cream. This was the first BB cream I tried way back last August, and have been loving it! (I even managed to convert my mam to it!).
I am still loving my Bobbi Brown Under-eye Corrector, so it's back in the mix this week.

For my concealer I went with my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer- what more can I say? This stuff is a-mazing!
For contour this week I am still loving my NARS Laguna bronzer. This gives such a natural contour or even great for adding colour to the cheeks!
Lastly for my face powder I went with my well-loved Rimmel Stay Matte powder, this is definitely one of my favourite/more affordable powders. I love how it doesn't feel caked on my face- so it's a thumbs up from me!

Eyes:

This week for eye primer I am still loving my MAC Painterly Paint Pot. It's also great for disguising any redness I may have on my lids.

For eyes this week I wanted to keep it neutral, so I picked out a relatively new addition to my collection, the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio in 'Walking on Eggshells'. This has all you could ever need for a quick and simple neutral or smokey eye.
L-R- Browbone, Crease, Eyelid

My mascaras haven't changed since last week, they are the YSL Shocking mascara and the Clinique Bottom Lash maascara.
For brows I pulled out my Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder, which is one of my favourite brow colours. I use my Anastasia brow gel to set them.
Finally for eyeliner I wanted to keep it natural so I am using my Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude.

Cheeks:

I have definitely re-kindled my love with Benefit boxed blushes, this week is no different! I purchased Hervana last year and it has gone un-loved by me for quite some time. I am loving it so far!
For my highlighter I went with my Elizabeth Arden Rose gold highlighter from their Rose Aurora collection last year. I absolutely love this with some bronzer. Definitely makes me look more 'alive'.
Hervana, Elizabeth Arden Highlighter
Lips:

Lastly for lips this week I chose my Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial. This colour is perfect for day and night time, and they last a good 2-3 hours on my lips. Rimmel are definitely on top of their game lately!

What products have you been loving lately?

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, those eyeshadows look incredible! Darn wet n wild not being stocked here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they!? Really wish they sold them here :(

      x

      Delete
  2. I seem to have lost my Nude Scandaleyes - it's driving me crazy trying to find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no! The Scandaleyes liners are fantastic, hope you find it :)

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...