Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

NYX Haul

Morning everyone,

So recently I logged on to Cherry Culture and saw they were offering 20% off of all NYX products. So I figured it'd be rude not to, and placed an order.

My favourite product from NYX hands down would have to be their Soft Matte Lip Creams. They're so smooth to apply and are essentially a liquid lipstick. I love the pigmentation as well.


So when I was perusing the website I thought I would branch out and try a couple of their other products. I did a little research online and thought I would try some of their lipglosses and blushes.


Here are the products I bought:


Soft Matte Lip Creams
L-R- Stockholm, Abu Dhabi, Monte Carlo, San Paulo, Antwerp

I absolutely love the consistency of these. They are so smooth to apply and aren't drying on the lips. My favourite shades of the bunch are Monte Carlo and Antwerp. All of the colours are really wearable for day time. They also last ages on the lips.

Round Lipgloss & Mega Shine Lipglosses
L-R- Mauve, Beautiful, Beige, Tea Rose

There a couple varieties of lipglosses that NYX offer, I picked up one of their Round lipglosses in the shade Mauve, which is a gorgeous neutral pink. I also picked up three of their Mega Shine Lipglosses. I picked the shades Beautiful, Beige (the name makes no sense, it's more of a rose pink colour) and Tea Rose which is a gorgeous fuchsia pink colour. Their Mega Shine lipglosses smell exactly like marzipan! I love the consistency of the glosses too, not too sticky.

Blushes 
L-R- Mauve, Pinched, Peach, Nutmeg, Dusty Rose

I was most surprised by the pigmentation of these blushes, you only need the tiniest bit! I picked up some matte shades and some shimmery shades. The quality of these blushes are up their with the likes of MAC and NARS, the colour selection is fantastic as well and are so affordable.

Mauve
Pinched
Peach
Nutmeg
Dusty Rose


Overall, I am really happy with everything I purchased. Shipping is really affordable at $13, however it can take up to two weeks to arrive.

Have you tried NYX products? Do you have any recommendations?

Emily x























8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from nyx, but I love the look of those matte lip colours! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were the first product I tried from them- absolutely love them!

      x

      Delete
  2. the soft matte lip creams are such a gorgeous consistency and color!
    the color payoff looks amazing as well
    great swatches :)

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Absolutely love them, definitely my favourite NYX product :)

      x

      Delete
  3. I've only recently started using NYX I am a huge fan of their jumbo pencils! I love the look of these lip creams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their jumbo eye pencils as well! Such good products and so reasonably priced!

      x

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with soft matte lip creams, essence just brought out some - haven't tried them yet but very excited to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh must have a look at those! The NYX lip creams are some of my favourite lip products!

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...