Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review: Dr.Jart Water Fuse BB Cream

Hey lovelies,

So back in August I ventured into the world of BB Creams. This was the first one that caught my eye, I thought I would give it a go. Boy was I glad I did! 
I was a bit unsure about it being a all for one product, as this is only available in one shade. I found it matched me perfectly. I use my Real Techniques Expert Face brush to apply this, I find this is my favourite brush to apply this product with.

I find with this I only need the tiniest amount, it covers any imperfections I may have and leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh. Also this is oil-free which is great for people with oily/combination skin like myself. It also has an SPF 25.
No makeup
Just BB Cream
All of the rest
Dr.Jart have other BB Creams available for more mature skin also. Prices start from €24, however I re-purchased another tube of this on offer for €15!

Products used:
Dr.Jart Water Fuse BB Cream
Benefit POREfessional
Urban Decay All Nighter spray
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Clarins Face & Blush powder*
MAC Painterly paint pot
Revlon Addictive quad (shade 1)
YSL Shocking mascara
Illamasqua brow cake- Thunder
Anastasia clear brow gel
Korres Lip Butter- Plum

Dr.Jart BB Cream is available from selected Boots stores.

Have you ventured into the world of BB Creams? What's your favourite?

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. I got a sample of this that I have a yet to try. Think I will dig it out now and play around with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Be sure to let me know how you get on :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful and natural on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...