Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Review: L'Oreal CC Cream

Hey lovelies,
Recently L'Oreal released a new product for their Nude Magique line. This come in the form of a CC Cream or Colour Correcting Cream. These are available in three shades- Anti-Redness (Green), Anti-Dullness (Purple) and Anti-Fatigue (Peach). 

Essentially these are a 'one for all' product. These start out as a green colour (depending on which one you go for!) and the pigments blend out into a foundation. These products are lightweight but are definitely build-able! They can look orangey if too much product is used, so definitely start light and build from there.

These are a 5 in 1 product which offer:
- Flawless Coverage
- Perfectly even skin texture
- Fresh Dewy Glow
- 24hr Hydration
- SPF 12

I picked up the green one (for Anti-Redness) as I suffer from quite a bit of redness down the centre of my face and on my cheeks. I find this product helps to disguise any redness I have going on and is great for my lazy days when I don't feel like wearing too much makeup.

*Apologies the lighting in some of the photos is a little off!*
No makeup
Just L'Oreal CC Cream 
All of the rest

Products used:
L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream (Anti-Redness)
Benefit POREfessional
Urban Decay All Nighter spray
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Benefit Sugarbomb blush
Illamasqua Brow Cake- Thunder
MAC Paint Pot- Painterly
*Sigma Flare palette- Publicize, Resist, Gossip & Beware
Rimmel Scandaleyes liner- Nude
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara

Overall, I really like this product and find it suits my skintone nicely. I don't think it would be ideal for really pale skintones, as I mention it can look a little orange if applied heavily.

These will be launching in March retailing for around €15, but I managed to get my hands on one a little earlier!

Will you be trying CC Creams?

Emily x


*PR Sample

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great but it's a pity it's not great for pale skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, although I am quite pale, but I use it sparingly!

      x

      Delete
  2. Oh I thought these were just a normal green concealer and I was thinking what a gimick but sounds interesting that the pigments blend out into a foundation. SO tempted to try this now as Im always very red on my cheeks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely thought they were too good to be true when I first heard about them, I thought I'd give them a go anyway. I use it sparingly because I'm quite pale- definitely worth a shot though! :)

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...