Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks- Review+Swatches

Hi everyone,

Today I'll be reviewing Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks. These look quite similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and the Clinique Chubby Sticks (which I have yet to try!). 
However these are a lot different to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, as these are more of a cross between a balm and gloss. These do have a lovely sheer colour to them. I find these perfect for daytime as you can just whack them on, I love how the gloss on these isn't too sticky. 

I love how compact they are as well- almost like a 3-in-1 product, with your balm, gloss and colour. They also twist up, so no need for any sharpening!
L-R- Plum Jam, Nudist, Fuchsia-Ristic

I also really love the scent and taste of these, as I am not overly fond of the scent of the Revlon ones. They smell and taste like Vanilla- which I love!
Fuchsia-Ristic
Nudist
Plum Jam

These are available in three colours. A pink (Fuchsia-Ristic), a red (Plum Jam), which is my personal favourite of the bunch and a nude (Nudist). They are €11.50, which is quite pricy, but they are currently on 3 for 2 in Boots, so definitely check them out.

Emily x


12 comments:

  1. 3 for two is a great deal!! i love the nude one :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous?! :) I love Boots' 3 for 2 deals

      x

      Delete
  2. I have Fuschia-risitc it's really pretty, just wish there were more shades in the range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I hope they bring out some darker reds, and a nude pink!

      x

      Delete
  3. Plum jam looks beautiful :) may have to give these a go x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plum Jam is such a pretty colour! Definitely my favourite :)

      x

      Delete
  4. These look great - nice pictures!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nudist shade looks gorgeous - I need!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...