Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Benefit Watts Up | Review

Hey lovelies,

So recently with the *ahem* Summer months looming, I've been taking the 'less is more' approach with my makeup.
I've been focusing on brightening and highlighting my skin, this is where Benefit Watt's Up comes in. Watt's Up is a beautiful golden champagne shade, which is so smooth to apply, it comes with a handy sponge to help blend the product in, but I prefer to just blend with my fingers as it helps to warm up the product. The product goes from a cream to powder once blended in.

I apply this in a C shape around my eye and wherever the light hits. You could also wear this under makeup as a base to give the lit-from-within look.

I quite like the packaging, it's hygienic and handy for travelling, or you can pop it in your bag for on-the-go touch ups. I love the metallic purple packaging as it really stands out in my collection.
This product ain't cheap at €35, the product is lovely, but personally I don't think I'd splash the cash for it again.

Have you tried Watt's Up?

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. I have I actually have a mini version somewhere I should dig out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's handy, no need for brushes! :)

      x

      Delete
  2. My favourite benefit highlighter - super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour, really nice with a bit of a tan :)

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...