Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Clarins Splendours Summer 2013 Collection Bronzing Compact

Hey everyone,

First off I would like to apologise for my absence as of late. It's coming to the end of college so I'm a little busy with assignments and deadlines, but I'm coming to the end!

So when I heard about Clarins' Summer collection Splendours, I got a bit giddy. This collection is inspired by the Mayan Calendar. 
With it being a Summer collection, you can expect lots of gorgeous bronze shades with a pop of colour thrown in for good measure. 

I picked up the bronzing compact, as it really caught my eye. It boasts a full size mirror, and not to mention the packaging is incredible! I will warn you fairer skinned ladies to be very light handed when using this as it is extremely pigmented. At €35/£30 it isn't cheap, but it definitely a lovely treat!
The Clarins Summer collection is set to hit counters in May 2013.

Emily x

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...