Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Blush in Tansoleil

Hey everyone,

On a recent trip to Belfast I made it my mission to pick up this beauty- enter Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow.
Currently I am loving all things creamy, that includes cream blush. After hearing so much buzz surrounding these blushes, after a bit of research I thought I'd go for Tansoleil. Tansoleil is a beautiful pink-toned coral, which will look gorgeous on fairer skintones.
These blushes melt into the skin and leave you with a natural flush, which can be built up. The quality of these blushes are fantastic, they are in no way tacky or sticky. 

My favourite way of applying cream blushes would be to apply a little with my fingers and then blend out with a Real Techniques Stippling brush.

Kevyn Aucoin cosmetics are available from Space NK.

Have you tried Tansoleil?

14 comments:

  1. Thats looks amazing. Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some Kevin Aucoin stuff. This blushes looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are so lovely! Looking forward to try some more :)

      x

      Delete
  3. That looks like an absolute stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love kevyn aucoin - the pigment pots are my fave, and the lash curler! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried those, must check them out next time :)

      x

      Delete
  5. Your pictures are so pretty :) this colour is gorgeous x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...