Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

London IMATS 2013 | My Experience

Hey everyone,

So as I mentioned in my last post, I was lucky enough to attend IMATS in London last month. I headed to the Olympia in Kensington on the Saturday with my mam (she managed to get in for free!).

When I arrived the hall was packed. I headed to the Makeup Forever stand first, which was absolutely jammed! Queues were awful, with waiting times of about 30 minutes. Not to mention there was about 5 people working there. I did manage to pick up one of their aqua cream shadows, an aqua cream liner, a aqua lip liner and a Dany pouch for brushes, all of which were very reasonable priced.

Next I headed to the crown brush stand, which was packed when I first arrived, so I headed back when the crowds cleared around 1pm. 

I also headed to the Stargazer stand where I picked up a box of pink hair dye.

One of my favourite purchases came from Hakuhodo, where I picked up a soft powder brush, which I adore!

The last stand I headed to was Royal and Langnickel, where I picked up two brushes. I picked up a short handled powder brush and a flat top powder brush. Both of which came in at under a tenner!

I managed to spot Fleur De Force, Missglamorazzi and Talk Becky Talk, and was raging I didn't head over to say hi. There were swarms of people taking pictures with them.

Despite the crowds and queues, I would love to head back to IMATS next year, I had a fantastic day.

Here are the pictures I took on the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Emily x


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for reading :) I don't do 'follow for follow', but thanks for reading :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...