Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sleek Blush By 3- Sweet Cheeks

Hey everyone,

While I was in London last month I thought I would take the opportunity to check out Sleek's latest Candy Collection.

The Sweet Cheeks blush trio caught my eye immediately as I thought the other items wouldn't be as wearable for me. This trio is unlike any of the other Blush By 3 palettes as it features a cream blush, which is a first from Sleek. All of the colours are wearable and would suit all skintones.

Cupcake- A deep fuchsia pink cream blush.
Dolly Mix- A beautiful lilac blush with a matte finish.
Candy Floss- A bright candy pink with a shimmery finish.
As with other Sleek products, the pigmentation definitely doesn't disappoint. A little goes a long way with these blushes, the packaging is also pretty sturdy and includes a full sized mirror.
 
 
Overall, I would highly rate this little trio from Sleek!

This palette retails for €13 and is available from Selected Superdrug stores or from the Sleek website.

Have you tried anything from the Candy Collection?

Emily x



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish Sleek was more readily available here! You can always try cloud10beauty.com :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...