Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Update- Where I've been?

Hey everyone,

Long time no speak. I'd like to apologise for my absence.
 The last month has had its highs and lows for me. 

I ended a very turbulent, long-term relationship. I won't bore you with the details.

 June still definitely had its highs. I was lucky enough to attend the Irish Beauty Bloggers meetup in Dublin organised by the lovely Katie from 'What Katie Healy Did' (blog post coming soon!). 
Also in June, I had the opportunity to work at Bon Jovi in Slane, which was incredible!
I was also very lucky to be able to attend IMATS in London. So expect a blog post with loooads of pictures from my trip.
Another big change I made in June was to dye my hair pink. It's perfect for Summer! Please excuse my 'Grumpy Cat-esque' expression and the wild brows!

You may have also notice my little blog makeover, this was by the lovely Lauren from 'Makeup By Lauren Marie'.

I'm happy to be back posting, and thank you all for reading <3

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. aw can't believe you got to work at bon jovi! can't wait to see your IMATs pics.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a great experience! I can't wait to share the photos :)

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...