Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Blush in Liquidfuchsia

Hey lovelies,

Since venturing into the world of Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow blushes with Tansoleil, I have fallen head over heels and can't seem to get enough of them. 
So while I was in London recently I picked up Liquidfuchsia, a beautiful err..fuchsia! This colour would be perfect for an extra pop of colour on fairer skintones.

These blushes apply quite sheer, but can be easily built up. I apply these with my fingers and then blend it out with my Real Techniques Stippling brush. They're super easy to apply and just melt into the skin.

The little compact also boasts a full size mirror for on-the-go touch ups. This can also double up as a lip product if needs be.

These blushes are available from Space NK stores and retail for £21.

Have you tried Liquidfuchsia?

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. Love my KA blush! It's one of the best creamy blushes out there! Great colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great?! Pigmentation is brilliant!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...