Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Soap and Glory Solar Powder | Review

Hey everyone,

So a few weeks back I was perusing the isles of Boots and decided to check out the Soap & Glory stand. 
I was in need of a new bronzer so I thought I'd give Solar Powder a whirl. First off, don't let the pink shimmer turn you off, this disappears after the first use. Solar Powder is a bronzing duo that comes with a dark bronze matte shade and a lighter brown with a hint of shimmer. I apply this by mixing both colours together to give me a perfect sun-kissed look. 

This bronzer isn't too orange for me, so great for us paler ladies. I find it doesn't look too muddy on me either which is always a bonus!
The packaging isn't the best, it's a hard cardboard with a magnetic closing, which I find opens easily in my makeup bag. I love how the little compact has a mirror, so it's great for on-the-go touch ups.

Solar Powder retails for €15, which is quite a bit for a drugstore product, but it's definitely one of the best I've tried, two thumbs up from me! 

You can find Soap & Glory in Boots stores or on the Boots website.

Have you tried any Soap & Glory makeup?

Emily x


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...